The Michael Kors Skirt

So I picked up this printed skirt over 4 years ago, it's by Michael Kors.

Printed skirt Michael Kors - Black t shirt Daisy Fuentes - Black sandals Red Lips 
The fabric is really thick and tends to be a bit bulky.
But, I really like the print and decided to keep it.


However after the first wears I noticed that it shrunk, 
I am guessing that it was because I washed it and 
then  threw it in the dryer.


I felt it was a too short for me to wear, specially for work - 
 I took it to the seamstress so she could work her magic and
take the seam down and lengthen it at least an inch.


Above is how I have worn it before.
I think it worked.

7 comments

Londyn said...

I always am lovin this skirt. Such a great pattern and color!

Unknown said...

That skirt looks great on you. I love everything Michael Kors!

xo

A Very Sweet Blog said...

And it STILL looks good! Looks awesome on you Lorena. I never put stuff like that in the dryer. You look pretty!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

I love the print of the skirt, it looks lovely on you :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Mica said...

I think that skirt is lovely - such a great print and the length is perfect! :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Really lovely length and pattern. It makes me think of some stunning blue Moroccan tiles I've seen over the years.

♥ Jessica

ana said...

amooo esta falda!!!