Old town

I had planned to get up really early on Saturday.

Silver starfish flip flops - Deer light blue dress - Grey bag

Drop the dogs off for the regular bath and head 
out to the old town for the tour of the 4 churches.


Happens I got up at the time the tour started :/


However I did drive to the colonial old town, got there an hour late,
hoping to meet the tour and at least get to see one of the churches.


I walked around but could not locate the tour.


However I did stop at the  main plaza for some pictures.
Maybe I'll catch the tour next time...



4 comments

Mica said...

That is a beautiful dress! It is a shame you missed the tour, but good you got a bit of a sleep in :)

drollgirl said...

what a beautiful setting! and i love your dress!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

This dress is so cute. Casual and Chic Lady. Love that Blag Bag too. You always have great City locations with your photos. It helps that you have been around the world, so much. =) Enjoy the tour and the churches, next time.

ana said...

que hermosas fotos! me encanta tu vestido!