Tuck vs Untucked


I walked out the door this morning with my shirt untucked.

Gap jeans - Off Shore white button down shirt -
Nine West gold flats - Trina bag
 I went to different places and found myself looking
at my reflection every where I could. The mirror,
the window, the car door.
 
 
I kept on wondering why I had left the house like this and
then just tucked it-
 
 
 It still did not feel comfortable.
After more tucking and pulling, I realized it was not the
fact that the shirt was tucked or untucked but, it was the shirt.
It just did not fit well.

2 comments

Mimi said...

Ugh, I know the feeling. It looks good untucked though. I always look for longer shirts but I end up leaving them untucked anyway:)

Mica said...

I think the shirt looks really good on you! I like the untucked look.

It's more important how you feel in clothing though :)