I try to stay away from wearing an outfit
exactly the same way it was worn on a previous occasion -
even if it worked.

7 For All Mankind jeans - Zara white puffy top - Fergalicious beige pumps 
For me that it the magic of getting dressed.
Wearing one item several ways.
But, today I was running late and did not have time 
to put anything special together.

And I have yet to find an outfit composed of jeans and a white top that don't work.

Although... I can always google it :)


LyddieGal said...

So true, jeans and a white shirt are a classic and a standby.
Chic on the Cheap

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

Lorena it looks great doll! Love the top, necklace, shoes and jeans.

Mica said...

Always good to know we can repeat an old outfit when we are out of time or ideas! :)

Really like that necklace with the white top :)

Lisa said...

I love denim and a good white top and jewelry. Easy dressing; looks great, Lorena.

coco said...

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!

Style Sud-Est said...

It's all about remixing!
I should do it more often

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I feel the same way but this look is so perfect on you. Loving the nails.