Once upon an outfit


For some unknown reason I had been wanting to put
these jeans, this shirt and this bag together again.

Brown heels Kenneth Cole Reaction - Gucci bag- Nathalie B.white button down
About 5 years ago I wore this almost same exact outfit 
to lunch with a friend.


I noticed that the jeans were tighter, same as the shirt.
Also, the original gold tone sandals I wore back then
were given away long ago.

Nathalie B white button down shirt - 7 For All Mankind Jeans
I guess all I really wanted was to remember that moment.

                 
Vintage Gold pendant and Gold pearl ring 


Once upon a time.

6 comments

Judy C said...

I love that top. It's feminine without being prissy. Great outfit.

MILEX said...

fantastic, dear.

Mica said...

I really like the white top with the jeans - really nice casual outfit.

I like repeating outfits too, if I liked it enough the first time I wore it I often want to wear it again!

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Lisa said...

I really like the top, Lorena...and the necklace. Sometimes its just nice to be casual and cute.

Ivana Split said...

lovely casual outfit and cute manicure:)

www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Love the beautiful jewelry in this post. It's good remembering some good fashion moments.