Sheila's black skirt

One of the many things that blogging has done for me
is introduce me to wonderful people that sometimes are extra nice
and give me free clothes :)

Black Club Monaco skirt - Black horse print peter pan collar blouseVia Vai -
Fergalicious beige pumps - Silver padded bag - 
One of these people is Sheila from Ephemera.
Who a few months back sent me a package
that contained a black Club Monaco skirt that fit me perfectly
and this only leads to question:
What took me so long to wear it ?

 

Here's how Sheila wore it when it was part of 
her wardrobe:


Thank you Sheila !


12 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

It is a lovely skirt.
What a kind blogger.

Bella said...

Your nail polish is very cute!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

It looks great on you, Lorena!

*Erin

Kathya Stryzak said...

ahh preciosas polleras negras!!

Sheila said...

Much better than you than on me, Lorena! You look lovely! I'm so glad it went to a good home. :)

Unknown said...

Looks nice indeed on you Lorena!

LyddieGal said...

I love getting clothes from other bloggers - it's so fun, and the skirt is perfect on you!
Chic on the Cheap

Shybiker said...

Very pretty. You two are among my favorite bloggers (and friends).

Katha Strophe // kathastrophal.de said...

So nice of her!

I love the skirt on you, so chic!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Love the maxi skirt and that quilted silver bag is great.

P.S. ada.furxhi@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.

Bombshellicious said...

Love the skirt and absolutely adore the nail polish, what brand is it? xx

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Wao, this skirt DOES fit you perfectly! I love how it looks with that top and that pretty nail polish. As always, you look super pretty.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com