Animal mint

The color of spring is mint and I love animal print.

Brown suede skirt Creations - Animal print top Da Moda -
Beige flats Obsession - Mint bag Emilie M.  
So I combined the two.
(The color is now showing up in my pictures so, 
you are going to have to take my word for it :)



I just rediscovered the color and along with it
this bracelet that does not get much wear and the new unworn bag -
both are very likely to enter the regular rotation.


Have you any mint tones in your closet ?

9 comments

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You mix and match your browns well. =)

I like mint and your leopard print. And yes I "stole" your rhyming. LOL

Meli said...

I have a lot of blue and green tones, but no mint. Very pretty! I also love animal prints + cobalt

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore..estas a full con el animal print!! besosss

http://modargenta.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

I LOVE the mint mixed with the leopard! Fabulous look!

Sheila said...

I like the colour mix on you (especially the leopard - meow!).

Personally, for me, I loathe mint - awful colour on me. My inlaws have their entire house (inside) painted mint. It hurts my eyes when we visit them. :)

Melanie said...

Thanks for the smile! When I initially read your title, I had visions of Vanilla and Marshmallow eating a specialty doggy mint:)

The actual pictures were much prettier!

Crazy for fashion said...

Qué bonito el bolso! y me ha encantado el top! Besos! <3<3

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

You look so cute! I love all the neutral brown tones with the pop of mint green. You look fantastic!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

I'm definitely on board with mint and animal print - I'll totally have to try the combo!
Chic on the Cheap