Bird


This morning I got a visit from a bird.

Lands End beige trousers - JH Collectibles white button down shirt - Zapatinho de Luxo beige flats - Michael Kors black bag
It stood there looking while I took my pictures.
I did not even want to move as I did not want to scare it away.
The bird was mid sized and had a white tail.


I absolutely love to see birds.  Free birds.
I have been lucky enough to have huge parrots sit in my windowsill 
and get to hear the loud parakeets every morning. 

Gold vintage earrings and ring 


I've had even a humming bird in my tiny balcony and the 
occasional buzzards who I think want to eat Vanilla & Marshmallow...
Buzzards, I don't like the buzzards.

8 comments

Patti said...

I love birds too - and we are lucky enough to have so many in our yard. They wake us up in the morning. I love your white-with-neutrals outfit today!

Miss Cortni said...

Pretty outfit!! :)

- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

A Very Sweet Blog said...

LOL Lorena! Well girl that's all I get around here...BUZZARDS! I hate those suckers. They scare the cute birds off. HAHAHA A bird perched on your sill is GOOD LUCK :D! Oh wow! I love your button down shirt!!! I'm loving the details...the way it ties in a cute bow around your waist and the embroidery. It looks great on you girl! So cool and refreshing! Hey, thanks so much for all the beautiful comments on my blog. I can appreciate you because your honest and real. Hope you're having a great day!!! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

LyddieGal said...

That is so cool you've had parrots outside your windows. I think I saw one humming bird all summer, but usually the most exotic bird I see is a cardinal.

Chic on the Cheap

LyddieGal said...

ps, the way you've arranged your photos is making me laugh - with the two outer 'yous' glaring at the center 'you' who is looking straight ahead.

Delane said...

about the only birds I see in Chicago are pigeons. I call them flying rats. Hate them.

drollgirl said...

i love the outfit! just fab!

i do not share your love of birds. they kind of scare me.

Sheila said...

We have seagulls, crows, ravens, robins, chickadees, sparrows, finches and a few hawks. We also have bald eagles!