Closet edits: May 2011

I have not had much time to do any closet editing.
However, 3 items did leave:

What: MNG Mango jeans        What: Exclusive! hole top
Why: For the obvious reasons....    Why: I never wear it and when I do I
                                        feel uncomfortable.


What: Black dress
Why: Too low cut, fabric is too thin, 
has tiny holes in the area where the label use to be and
I used it for a DIY project and added studs and these fell off.

Have you done any closet editing lately ?

5 comments

LyddieGal said...

Good edits - good riddance to clothes that aren't working!

I've been trying to get more stuff out... it's a hard task to undertake, and i love that you try to force some out each and every month.

Chic on the Cheap

Taylor said...

Now, I can't imagine why you'd throw out those jeans... haaa.

I need to be more dilligent with doing this. I purge a lot - but not enough as I still run out of hangers quite often!

Anonymous said...

I have a few things I need to put in a bag and send off one of these days. Your closet edit posts always remind me I need to actually get around to doing it.

Meli said...

I need to start doing this agian. Part of my bargain with myself was to edit my closet much harder this year. While I have gotten rid of a lot of things since October, I still have more things that probably need to go!

Maariah said...

Do youknow how to meet the cream unfading? Here, we posted profile coaching gratuitys that would aggravate your inscription ability. It's an slope to be a clever lecturer inactive there are founders bunch upkeep the surroundings who alongs made genius to light your abilitys. Minus the action to sparkle. babydolls malta