Product Review: Coco Mademoiselle Chanel

First of all I am really amazed at the fact that I used up one 
bottle of 30ml of perfume in approximately 20 to 22 days.
It seems like a lot !
Don't you think ?

So, since the Just Cavalli Pink was all used up I reached
for the next fragrance: COCO Mademoiselle Chanel - hair mist.
Hair mist that I am using as regular perfume.
It was a gift and I am guessing it has been stored for
at least 4 years.
I absolutely love it.
Maybe, it had me at "Chanel" - but,  now seriously
its so very feminine and remains in your skin like a dream.
It's soft and noticeable in a feminine way.
I believe there is rose in the notes and certainly
some citrus.
The only thing I would wish from this product
is that it were just a bit more longlasting...
then again it could be because it's hair mist....

4 comments

Motherhood bites said...

Me encanta ésta perfume, un clásico que emana feminidad y frescura. :-)
A veces me recuerda a miss dior cherie.
Besos
Noe

Kathya Stryzak said...

Que perfume eterno!!! que deliciaaaa!! besos Lore

Ioana Liliana said...

I love this one, I used to be obsessed with it! The perfume really is very longlasting :)


Fashezine

potpie du monde said...

I love anything chanel :) that perfume is so amazing! Love your blog btw!