Inspired by Vogue

Quick post.
All pictures are one shot.
Inspired by Vogue Latin America's January 2011 issue.
I loved this color combination from the moment
I laid my eyes on it. 


Was lucky enough to find things in my closet that did the trick...
at least for me.

Black skirt Forever 21 · Silver belt · Red-burgundy tank ·
Eileen Fisher rust cardigan · Neiman Marcus black tote


In regards to the family situation, I have briefly written about it before here.
Unfortunately the issue has become more serious.


Thank you for all your kind comments.

Have a good day !

7 comments

Judy C said...

Your outfit turned out really well.

Anonymous said...

Lo has clavado!

Kisses from Spain

Sheila said...

*hugs*

You look lovely - great colours on you.

I hope things get better for you soon, hon.

La Mary said...

Has conseguido que sea igual!!!

Besitos.

Stacey said...

WOW!!! you nailed it!! Looks stunning on you. Sorry to hear about the family issue - will keep you in my thoughts

Angeline said...

OMG that Halston dress is an amazing find! You go girl!

Jenava said...

Love this color combo! I am constantly inspired by magazines, etc. to try new combinations of old things. Keeps my shopping down a bit (although I still shop more than I should...lately it's been shoes!)