How I look is How I feel

I have been feeling awful, 
right after I thought I was getting better.
Not so.
This translated right on to my clothes.
I just threw something on, it has been quite
some time since I did not make an effort.

J Jill dress · Anne Klein flats · Neiman Marcus fuchsia tote

The weekend came on to me and hit me like a truck.
On Monday I barely made it to work in the afternoon, 
I was feeling awful.
I am feeling like a cold is taking over again and I am also
terribly worried about events going on around us.
My MIL is in the hospital and things are not looking well.

Hope at least you have a good Monday :)

9 comments

Sheila said...

Oh no, I hope you aren't getting sick again already! You poor thing!

Wear some leopard to cheer yourself up!

LyddieGal said...

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling better. At least you've got that bright pink bag! I'm hope things will start to improve soon.

Chic on the Cheap

ana said...

Me he estado sintiendo igual estos últimos días! pero hay que tener ánimo amiga ;) y la ropa nos ayuda un poquitín!
un abrazo

Stacey said...

I really hope you get to feeling better and everything around you goes better as well. The outfit is still a winner - you don't really need to put any effort - you are a natural!!

Style, She Wrote said...

For just a throw on outfit, you look very fabulous! xo style, she wrote

Emma said...

I am very sorry, I hope you will be alright. You look very pretty in this photo.

Emma said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Delane said...

Oh no, I hope you feel better. Prayers for you family.

Bombshellicious said...

U look lovely inthat dress, hope u feel better and I will be thinking of your MIL xx