February Purchases

It's time for my monthly shopping review !
The below purchases are the result of
shopping on 3 different days, (two weekdays and 
one Saturday) in 3 different stores.
Two of the stores were department stores located
inside malls.

My first purchases were a Freesite brand navy dress and a black multi-option Triumph bra.
I have been making an effort to find better fitting bra's as these
translate into better fitting/looking clothes.


In department store 2, my purchase was a pair of 
Kenneth Cole Reaction wedges.
My last pair of black wedges were from Payless and they 
lasted for years, hopefully these will too.


Third store. 
This is the store I have purchased Lanvin and Missoni at.
You never know what you will find here.
This time around...



A pair of Levi's jeans, Eileen Fisher cardigan in RUSTY CINNAMON !
I had been searching for something, anything in this color.
Eileen Fisher cardigan can be found here.

Also found this strapless striped dress and a purple Speechless top.

CATO Black jean like wide bottom pants and black Twenty-One skirt. 

Now, get ready for this one, 
specially if you are a Sex & The City fan: 
White Halston Heritage brand dress. 



Image via 
The dress is new with tags but apparently someone else
tried it on and left half of the make up on their face on the neckline.
It has been washed and dress is perfect.



I added all of my receipts and my total for 
February is : 163.54 USD,
which is more than I had hoped for.

My most expensive item being the Kenneth Cole Reaction wedges 
at 73.83 USD (tax included)
and my least expensive item being the 3.99 USD black Twenty one skirt.

My question for you is
how much do you think I paid for the 
Halston Heritage dress new with tags ?


8 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Lore..cuantas cosas comprastes!!!!! y con tan poco dindin!!!
el vestido precioso bien sex!! besosss

Stacey said...

Very impressed, love all of your finds!!! The shoes are soo worth it. The white dress,mmmmm, $20?
Can't wait to see you in these :)

Emma said...

Wow ! These are Great Deals ! I guess $20.00 for the Halston dress.

Sheila said...

OOH, love that Halston dress! What a great find!

I'm going to guess $24.00 for it. I know you always find amazing bargains, Lorena!

I love Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes - they are so comfy and worth every penny.

Taylor said...

I say... $15.

I LOVE those wedges... you'll wear those for eons just like your last ones. Also digging that purple top! Great finds!

Delane said...

I hate you. I have wanted that dress forever. Forever!!!!!!! Jealous is my middle name right now!!!! Great finds. I need to take a trip to this store. It might be worth the airfare.

Bombshellicious said...

Love your purchases especialy the colour of the cinammon cardi thingyy xx

drollgirl said...

i love that navy dress! i want it!