Color Me Thursday


I have been trying to bring color into my week.
Here is another attempt.

GAP White jeans · Turquoise belt Forever 21 · Junction West colorful top · Purple Cardigan Jennifer · Miz Mooz red flats
On another note, next week I will be joining Megan May Daily
on her Super Stripes Challenge !
If you would like to join all you have to do is :
Wear your stripes !
And tell Megan about it, so she can add your link.

Green leather bag vintage · Red sunglasses (Aruba) · Cartier bracelet · 

9 comments

Meli22 said...

I really like that top and cardigan! Pretty :)

KATHY said...

Lore..que linda de pantalon blanco y toda colorida arriba..hermosa!! beijosss

Miss Emma Kitty said...

This outfit is so vibrant ! I Love this color scheme.

Michelle Lee said...

love the floral pattern, your watch, cardi :)

LyddieGal said...

I love your brights! with these pants, you look like summer. ahhh, summer. can't wait.

Chic on the Cheap

Vanilla said...

Really cute outfit :) I love the cardi and top :) the white trousers make me want to move to a hot country! it's still winter here and raining :( ha ha :)

Love, Vanilla

La Mary said...

Que me gusta un pantalon blanco, estas guapisima!!!

Besitos

De Vero said...

Siento mucho verano en este look1 Tengo que udar mis pantalones blancos! me encantan !!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Londyn said...

Love all the colors!