Carefree Saturday


Saturday was quite busy.
Going out for breakfast, taking grandma to get labs tests done,
running errands, going to the salon...
DKNY Boyfriends Jeans · Uniform orange top · Blue flower flip flops · TOUS mother of pearl pendant (late Valentine's gift)
Later that day I met up with a friend and went to check the stores out 
and yes I did a little shopping which I will show you in my monthly recap.
Finally we had a great dinner at a restaurant in the old part of the city, 
under the moon and stars...

On toes: Essie's MARSHMALLOW 

It had been some time since I had such a carefree Saturday.
I just realized how much I missed them.


8 comments

Vanilla said...

Really cute sandals :) sounds like you had a lovely day :)

Love, Vanilla

Judy C said...

I love your outfit. It's very relaxed. And I love the weather that allows you to wear it.

Shybiker said...

Relaxing is fun and healthy. You look really cute in this casual outfit. Wanna grab a cup of coffee with me? :)

Sheila said...

You look so beautiful and happy in this, Lorena. I love the orange top and those blue sandals!

ana said...

Me encanta todo!!! tu blusa naranja y tus sandalias azules!! ibas guapĂ­sima!!

Biba said...

The top! The flip flops! The lot! Perfect outfit!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry your day was so busy but, this is a great errand running outfit!

Kristen said...

Love, love, love this! The orange, the lovely sunny day, the cute blue sandals, your gorgeous smile, all of it!

Makes me long for warm weather...