SBA: Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you to Meli from 
for the award and thank you for
reading my blog.
Ok, so I am supposed to tell you 
7 things about me
and then tag 15 of you.
Fifteen !!???
Ok, no need to worry
I will only tell you my 7 things and 
leave it up to you on telling me 7 things about
you in the comments area.
Does that sound fair ?

Here are my 7:
1. I've been hit on by another woman.
2. One of my biggest fears is being in debt.
3. I am really, really responsible.
4. I am very intuitive.
5. I have never been surprised. 
I always figure stuff out beforehand.
6. I use to bite my fingernails.
7. I have two younger brothers.

6 comments

Emma said...

These facts are cool. You are a good blogger friend to the person that gave you this award. I had an award like that and I passed it on and I got snubbed by some of the people that I passed it to. My judgement is crappy.

Emma said...

Thanks so much for your comments. I will probably be back blogging in a month. Just need time to think.

Biba said...

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments! As far as the wardrobe challenge is concerned, I must admit those are my last year's picks - I only used them as my blog photo material. I'm afraid I haven't got a clue yet about what I'll pick this time...! (... I loved our idea about five dresses for five days!)

M mar said...

Te voy a empezar a cobrar, eh??? jajajaja, nada mujer, puedes coger lo que quieras, siempre que sea con buena intecion a mi no me molesta...
Y deja de morderte las uñas, mujer!!! eso dices en la cosa numero seis, no??? es que yo de ingles voy justa.

Besitos.

Shybiker said...

Interesting answers that are consistent with how I view you. I like your confidence and the other qualities you describe are not surprising to me. You're an exceptional person!

Anonymous said...

Didn't even the email about baby showe didn't surprise you? :D Oh my, I get surprises like that one almost every other day. :D
I agree on the debt stuff. I don't know how some people end up being so deep in debt.