My Biviels

What's a Biviel ?
Well, I did not know myself until very recently.
Biviel is a shoe brand that I heard about on another blog.
The blogger (whom I am not sure was) spoke wonders
on the shoe being very well constructed ad very comfortable.
I don't know about you, but I learn about brands on
other blogs and then research a little more about them
until I am ready to make my own purchase.
Chadwicks dress · Biviel shoes · Tous pendant · Red bag Nicole Lee


I know firsthand that if a product does not have advertisement is
does not mean it is not good, it just means it does not have the 
money for it. Period. So, I am usually open to try things.
 BIVIEL is the brand of my new red shoes which were
purchased on line as the brand does not exist where I live.

Today is my first time wearing them.
I cannot really tell you they are comfortable, 
I think I have to break into them.
Although I did not have to "break into" the Fluevogs shoes I got last year, 
those ARE COMFORTABLE SHOES.
(I learned of Fluevogs from Sheila)

As I said I need to give them time.
However I CAN tell you that the insole is very,
very soft...

Have you tried on a pair of Biviels ?
Are the any other brands that you have learned about 
on line ?



15 comments

LaToya said...

How cool! Those shoes are pretty sexy looking. I've nvr heard of that brand. I learned about Etinenne Aigner from another blogger and bought a pair of oxford pumps, which I love to death! Great dress btw Lorena!

Hugs,
http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

torrie said...

Thanks for sharing! I had no idea what they are either:).

Shybiker said...

I haven't heard of this brand. I love your outfit. The color is beautiful and the necklace is adorable.

drollgirl said...

i have not tried this brand. i am forever looking for shoes that do not hurt my baby feet, and that are pretty and/or cool. it is VERY hard to find that combo!

Rebecca Maureen said...

I've never heard of them before but I'm always on the lookout for anything that's comfy with a heel :)

Beckerman Girls said...

You loook sooo pretty! Love the blue dress! And cool shoes!
Big Kiss,
xo Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

Precioso el vestido, me gusta mucho la mezcla de azules que tiene, y me gusta como lo has combinado con rojo.

B*

M mar said...

A la señorita rotenmeyer le gusta mucho su colgante y pulsera, jajaja.
Oye, de donde eres tu que vas siempre tan fresquita??? jajaja.

Besitos

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Well they look cute. You will have to update us as to whether they get comfy when you have broken them in. Love the cute necklace too

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Biba said...

Love your dress!!!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Biviel's, although if you'd ask where all my shoes came from, I'll say there are Converse shoes and unknown origin shoes, as I just choose the shoe by it's appearance.
On the other hand, I've been looking for duck boots in particular www sites, because I found some bloggers wearing boots bought for example at Sorel, or Collete. Yes, I think other blogger have some influence on me after all. :D I might even check Biviel's now :D

Sheila said...

Those are really lovely shoes (love the heels!), but I've never heard of the brand. I'll have to keep an eye out for it!

Glad the Fluevogs worked out for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this dress is extremely flattering on you - I love the fit, the color, everything!

Jen

Jenava said...

You look great! I have not heard of the brand...a brand I like very much here in the states is called Naya. It's pretty new.

Hope the shoes work out. They look very pretty!

Unknown said...

That dress is awesome, I love the simple color block pattern. I'm glad you like the shoes :)