Here's my weekend recap,
my 48 hours of freedom,
or so I want to think !
We were invited to a tropical theme
60th birthday celebration, to which I wore:
- Long purple dress Cherish
- Bandolino animal print sandals
- Yellow patent clutch
- Gold toned bracelets and necklaces
We went to get my car's soft top checked at another place
(not the dealership)
to get a second opinion on how to repair it, also for a better price.
Nope, its not happening, apparently I am going
to have to dish the cash out.
Does anyone know what GLUE holds together the glass and the soft top?
While doing this I wore:
- Zenana Outfitters dress
- Bandolino fuchsia sandals
- Lulu brand yellow bag
- Colorful bead ring and bracelets
I don't even know where to begin, my Sundays are far from
what I wish they were.
For over a year now every single one of them has been spent
with my H's parents (except when I have traveled).
Its taking a toll on me and one of these days I am
going to explode.
- Levis Jeans Reissue Sandybell
- Flower top by ISIS Los Angeles
- White Sandals from Peru
- Lulu yellow bag
- Rhinestone hoops
- Extra large ring (gift from Julissa)
So, how was your weekend ?