On Saturday I went to a protest.
A law is being passed that allows government to do any project they want
(even if it means destroying rainforest or declared national parks)
To me, this is totally insane, so I showed up.
- Jeans rolled up Voyou
- White polo Liz Claiborne
- Black bag Paloma Picasso vintage (gift from great aunt)
- Black flats Kenneth Cole Reaction
- White and pink watch
I went for inspiration and found it in an ad from IN STYLE
This was my first attempt which actually ended up looking like this:
Beige floré shorts - Zenana Outfitters striped top -
Forever 21 yellow belt - Black George Cardigan
Honestly speaking I was not loving it, but it did not hold me back
from going out for lunch
and watch the Germany-Australia soccer match.
Germany totally kicked ass !
- Beige bermuda shorts
- Yellow patent belt Forever 21
- Black and white striped top Zen
- Black flats Miss Me
- Black bag Paloma Picasso vintage