My boyfriend jacket




As the year ends, I realize I have too many stuff in my closet that I still have not gotten around to wearing. One of them is my blue boyfriend jacket, which I decided to take to work today.


-Blue Boyfriend jacket F21
-White t shirt Milky Way Jeans 
-Multiple gold chain necklace F21
-7 For All Mankind Jeans
-Black leather pointy shoes Bandolino
-Bronze tote bag Elvis Presley

As the year ends, I am also still thinking about doing a self imposed shopping ban... specially because I have so many items still hanging with the tag on.
We'll see!

5 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love that outfit.

Kari said...

Lorena, thanks so much for your kind comment!

I *love* your boyfriend blazer, particularly since it's a deep blue rather than standard black. I also love that you paired it with a mutli-strand necklace - looks very current and makes the blazer look more trendy/fun.

Sheila said...

I agree with Kari - I love this blazer in blue! Glad to see you share my love of pointy-toe shoes! :)

Penny said...

Let me know how that shopping ban goes;) BTW, that boyfriend jacket rocks and I love all the gold chains!

Kristen said...

Nice! Don't you love when you pull an outfit together you didn't know you had? Don't think of it as a shopping ban, think of it as shopping in your closet. :)