Not one of My Best...

I have been reading several blogs in which you take the time to look back and chose your best outfits of the year.Which in my case is one of the purposes of this blog, see what works and what does not, how I evolve or revolve, blah blah blah...
As I have been sick for a week and am late on most of my Christmas shopping, I have not been able to "look back" however, I can tell you that today's outfit is surely not on that list:
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans
- Brown turtleneck by Zara
- Rose cardigan by American Raglie
- Pink belt 
- Brown suede peep toes by Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Bronze tote Elvis Presley

1 comment

ana said...

Me gusta la combinación blusa negra... suéter rosa... creo que te la voy a copiar mañana ;) Te ves muy bien...
un abrazo enorme
Feliz Navidad!!!