I've Been Sick, Really Sick....

That is the reason of my blog absence, in case you were roll calling.
I have spent a week in pijamas, with the exception of those days I have been forced to dress in order to go to the lab to get test or to the doctor's office.



The best part, if there was one, was that I had two little nurses with me all week long, my Vanilla and Marshmallow... they did not miss any of my steps!

I wish I could take them to work.

But, I am back ! Only to realize that THIS was the LAST weekend before Christmas, and that I have not shopped for presents...

red polka dot Chic Fille dress

4 comments

Penny said...

Sorry to hear that you've been sick. So glad you're feeling better though and you look fabulous in that red dress. It seems like Christmas has crept up on all of us so you better get a crackalackin' on that gift buying;)

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Hope you are feeling much better and ready for Christmas.

Sheila said...

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! I've been sick for a week too - it sucks, especially this close to Christmas.

Take care of yourself - your little dogs look like they do a good job of it. :)

Sailesina said...

tu perrita se parece mucho a la mia jajaja que lindaaaa y si la blusa yo la hice ;D saluditos!!