Night Out: Conference at the Museum





I love, LOVE museums.

There are not that many where I live so when I travel they are a must.
When there is something, ANYTHING at the local Museum I make my best effort to go.
Last night a friend, my H and I went to the museum for a conference being held on conquistadors. It was interesting and made me ask many questions. Made me want to know more.
I wore:
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans
- Black military like jacket Culture
- White tee shirt
- Chain necklace F21 (gift from Mom)
- Black Leather pumps (gift from H's Mom)
- Elvis Tote Bag
I

3 comments

Danielle said...

I love this blazer, tee, and necklace combo! So chic!

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the blazer and the necklace!

I am glad you enjoy visiting museums... it is hard to get people our age interested in the arts.

Kristen said...

That jacket is KILLER. Great fit on you.