Hair...

I know I should be thankful with the mere fact of having hair of my head, so this is rather a vain post.
This, specially after seeing my H's mom lose her hair over and over for more than  a decade due to cancer treatments. Specially since this week another friend begins chemotherapy.
Nevertheless, here I go. I have never been happy with my hair. 
All of my life I though it was too oily, now it's too dry.  
I always thought it lacked body as it was too thin and limp. Now that I have began to embrace that, my hair has changed and in addition to that I have acquired a growing army of white hairs. 
Anyways another of my hairs' flaws is that it is extremely fragile... but this weekend I went to the salon to get a tiny cut, retouching the henna on the roots  and dying my ends blue.
I am not sure you can see it in this picture... but you can check out the one below where I think it shows a little.
I had wanted to do this for a few months now but, with all the traveling it had not been possible....



I had not had anything done to my hair, except the monthly visit for henna touch ups... When was the last time you had anything done to your hair ?

To the salon I wore:
- Tommy Hilfiger jeans
- Light green top (gift from mom)
- Beige fringe flat sandals
- Bronze and beige Elvis tote bag
- Green and brown wood earrings
- Green and bronze bracelet






OH ! and I could not decide what color to paint my nails...



1 comment

Penny said...

That blue looks so cool!