WTF



You are reading correctly, no need to squint.. TITS.




Yes, TITS is the name of a store I came across while in a mall in Montevideo Uruguay. I actually visited a few malls and there were more TITS stores.



I actually had to make an excuse for taking the picture as I was with uruguayan colleagues and I did not want to offend them. So, I told them that I loved, adored the window and that I just HAD to have a picture.


So what do you think ? Maybe a store like this in the US...? Instead of Forever21, TITS21?


4 comments

Penny said...

Eewwwww...TITS21...lolI wonder if it's an acronym in Spanish....things that make you go hmmmmm....

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

When I was in Hong Kong I took pictures of some of the strange shop title. mY favourite was Ming Tak.
Minging means disguting in the Uk and Tak reminded me of tacky.

Kari said...

Oh how funny! I'd crack up seeing the name of that shop as well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments!

Sheila said...

That's hilarious!

I love your brown dress (next entry).