Back to normal... well kind of...

Quick, quick post... 
Ran to the airport to catch my plane home from Sao Paulo wearing:
- Grey and Black dress - Democracy brand
- Fuscia or hot pink tights
- Black Jelly flats with bow

Felt like everyone was looking at me at the airport... think the tights did it.





My ride home was a long one, but I made it !! Saturday night I was finally home.
Had a crazy Sunday, watering plants, picking up stuff, unpacking, you name it.
All so I could be ready for this MONDAY, when I wore:

- Tommy Hilfiger Jeans
- Brown and blue top by Charlotte Russe
- Brown suede peep toe flats by Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Yellow Tote by Liz Claiborne
- Blue "feathery" headband


Yes, I wore jeans to work on a Monday-
I am begging for this launch period to be over. My Monday has been hectic, have sent so many emails, been on the phone, I am really trying to hold this together. 
But, at the same time I am excited, confident and hopeful - both that this is going to be amazing !
Just keep your fingers crossed :)

1 comment

Penny said...

You look wonderful! Good luck too!!