LATE POST...

Sorry for the late post.
Let's just imagine it's Thursday... when I got up at 6:00 AM.
We have a visit from work whom we took sightseeing, so technically even though it looks like a fun field trip, it was actually work.
We drove for about 1 hour until we reached a local river where we got on a boat similar to a canoe.



We had a nice smooth ride on the canoe and enjoyed the scenery. Later, we did a little walking to a small waterfall...
We then got back on the canoe and headed for a small indian village on the river. While there we were fed fresh fish from the river and fried plantains, which were really good. I loved how they served it... on the plantain leaves!

After lunch we walked around their village...


Shopped their crafts...


On this day I wore:
- Jean shorts Merona (gift from mom)
- NO ANIMAL Testing Pink t-shirt
- Brown flats


Hope I was able to transmit how lovely this place was...I think our guest was happy with what he saw. Would you have enjoyed this ?




1 comment

Kristen said...

If my vendor ever took me on a trip as spectacular as this, I would do business with them forever. WOW.