Update from the Parking Lot...


I am still running around getting things done...


Made a quick stop at the parking lot and took this bad picture, today I wore:

- Tommy Hilfiger jeans
- Grey, white and yellow top 
- Gold gladiator like flats
- Yellow tote Liz Claiborne
I want to believe everything is under control... soon I will find out IF it all really is...

Oh ! I almost forgot, below are pictures of some really awesome textile bracelets, I mentioned them yesterday but did not have a good picture at the moment.

Now I do...
They are made of fabric, precisely silk from old ties and silver threads ! I thought these were extremely clever ...


2 comments

Penny said...

Those bracelets are O-MAZING!!! Hope all goes well at the launch:)

Elaine said...

I absolutely love your top!! What a fantastic statement piece! And great bracelets. That is so cool how they made it!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com