The Friday After...


Today is Friday .


Nothing like getting things that bother off your chest. Let it out.

Getting back into what brings me here (so I say) is what I wore today:
- Jeans from Talbots
- Brown tank top Wet Seal
- Green Sweater from Zara
- Purple suede ruffly flats American Eagle (Payless)
- Brown suede bag no brand (Miami Airport)
- Green and Clear Swarovski bracelts (gifts)
- Silver earrings: 
I will stop at the earrings... here comes a story:

While in Mexico I "stumbled" into a silver and crafts market, was in there for hours. 
They had so many amazing things... of course being the Hello Kitty fan that I am (we are friends, we go way back...) I immediately spotted these earrings:

But, after a closer look I realized it was Mexican Hello Kitty or the Mexican version of her. It was her Mexican cousin Hola Kitty. I bought them anyways.

In regards to the rest of today's wear, I am not happy with the brown tank, now that I look at the pictures, the tank should have been straight neck not boat neck, it would have given the entire outfit a more pulled together feel, now I know !

2 comments

hillary said...

Hola kitty! snicker snicker

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I think the brown tank works very well underneath the top. Glad to hear you are feeling much better.