Shoes... Zapatos !


I am thinking shoes... oh shoes! 
My mom says I have too many of them, maybe I do.. last count I had 109 pairs, I think I might have a few over that now.
Once while discussing the shoe issue, it came to me that maybe while I was a baby and then during my childhood my mother kept me running around barefoot.
That probably stuck around in my subconscious and that is the reason I buy shoes (note I made this up trying to justify myself).
Anyways as usual the problem with shoes is lack of space and visibility.
You want more space and want to display them all in order to know what you have and pick them easier.
For years I had to keep my shoes piled in boxes, under and behind things, making me forget the shoes I had.
I recently moved and my closet space is a little bigger and lot more comfortable.
I began to think of ways to find space for my shoes... it took me about a year and about 150.00 or so dollars.
Inside my small walk-in closet, at the end - was a wall, empty. At the beginning I though of having more closet space there, to possibly hang the long party dresses but, somewhere along the path I changed my mind.
Tell me what you think ! Can I improve this ? Would you have done it any other way ? 

No comments