Grape

Jeans Liz Claiborne - White tee shirt Jones New York - Butteflly print heels Nine West

Hand bag Etro - Grape color zipper cardigan Lacoste, similar in grey

Vintage art deco white gold pendant emerald

In 2010 I wore this grape zipper cardigan for the first time. In the following 9 years I wore it just twice, including today. As you can imagine I decided to let go, because its just sitting there. 

Do you have any garments that you wear very little, yet they remain in your closet, if so, why?


3 comments

Sheila said...

I have a few things that are once-a-year wear: vintage dresses, mostly.

I like the colour of this cardi, but I think you are right to let it go.

Also, when did you get an Etro bag?? Does it have really funky lining? Brown leather seems too plain for them.

Mica said...

it is such a fun colour, but if you don't wear it much I agree with letting it go. I have a purple cardi you're reminding me I haven't worn much yet and winter is nearly over so I better get it out again! I hit 30 wears with it last year so I've been letting other pieces get some love instead, haha!

Hope that your week is going well :)


Away From Blue

Dressed With Soul said...

When you own a piece that you wore that seldom I think it makes sense that you letting it go. I have some sweaters I own since years but can't decide to letting them go ...
xx Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com