Hat pin

Black trousers Zara - White sleeveless shirt Intrigue 

Black boatneck sweater Talbots, similar - Black satchel Rebecca Minkoff

Black and white gingham shoes custom made, similar in blue 
Black ceramic and gold stud ring - Vintage onyx and gold signet ring 

 
Vintage Murano glass hat pin worn as brooch

The other day I came across some vintage hat pins and fell for this colorful one made of murano glass. I've had it sit on my dresser waiting to be pinned on a hat. As I headed out the door today I realized my outfit was rather dull and pinned it on the sweater.

Do you own a hat pin?

Linking to On The Edge + E&M

4 comments

Sheila said...

I have owned hat pins, and then never worn them! I love this idea! Now I can buy hat pins with impunity!

Mica said...

I don't have any hat pins but this looks great as a brooch! :)

Hope you've been having a nice start to your week so far :)


Away From Blue

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I never thought to wear a hat pin on my top like that. I had an old hat that had one, but I think I gave the hat (and pin) away.
XOXO
Jodie

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

I always love hatpins! Good idea to wear them as a brooche.