Latest CPW exercise

Yellow jeans Kayden K, similar  - Grey turtle neck sweater Cortefiel, similar

Pink teddy bear crossbody Stradivarius, belt bag option

Grey and yellow shoes Kelsi Dagger


Grey and yellow textile earrings, from this fab designer


It's been a while since I do a cost-per-wear post, CPW is something I am very focused and energetic about when it comes to purchasing an item and getting a good wear out of my investments. 
Today my CPWis for the Kelsi Dagger grey and yellow shoes I am wearing for the last time here. They date to May 2014 when I purchased them on sale for 40.00 USD, worn about 22 times, CPW is about 1.80 USD. They're pretty beat up, scuffed and inside totally peeled.

In my head there were still outfits to be had with them, but realistically speaking, they were in pretty bad shape and could no longer be worn. 

Have you done CPW? What's your best CPW per garment?

Linking to E&M + Pumps & Push Ups

4 comments

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

I'm in love with your pants :D

NEW REVIEW POST | CLINIQUE: DARK SPOT CORRECTOR AND OPTIMIZER!!
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I hate it when I still love something yet it's totally worn out.
But what a fabulous outfit,
XOOX
Jodie

Mica said...

They are cute shoes and that's a good cost per wear! :)

I haven't been regularly calculating my cost per wear but I have been trying to do that more often with my 30 wears posts, it's interesting to see the value I'm getting from pieces! Sometimes I can't remember what I paid for them though, after reaching 30 wears years after I bought them!

Hope that you are having a great week :)

Away From The Blue

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Cool colors combination, gray with yellow looks good. I like this. And this thin, close-fitting golf, this is what I like. But I see that women dont use them, because it is difficult to get changed, for example in the work.