Screams Summer

Blue flower print off shoulder top Estampa, similar - Straw bag, similar under 10.00 USD 

Shorts Willi Smith, similar - Shoes Bimba & Lola

Plastic yellow flower earrings, similar
If I had to choose one item that screams summer for me it will be a straw bag. I own several, yes because I love having multiples of everything. Lately I have reasoned that maybe I am just a collector.
The last straw bag I acquired was the one I am wearing today, which I spotted after leaving the dentist, because, yes no matter how numb half of my mouth was I am always up for a bargain. I paid less that 6.00 USD for this one.  
Now I am considering three of the straw bags below. How many straw bags is too many?


Linking to E&M + Ageless Linkup



4 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Well you can't beat $6! I love all three below too! I think it's fine to have a ton of them! It's not like they're all exactly the same, right?
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

Your straw bag is so cute and with the colourful shorts and floral top it's such a summer outfit! :) I haven't got any straw bags this time around, still annoyed that I got rid of the straw totes I had in my uni days only for them to get big again, haha!

Away From The Blue Blog

Natalie S said...

Si son de diferentes estilos no es tan malo jajaja Yo estoy en la búsqueda de uno desde hace tiempo!

Sheila said...

I have a total of zero straw bags, so one would be my limit! ;-P