HMD

White eyelet sleeves sweatshirt Banana Republic, sim - White jeans Red Valentino - Brown hand bag Furla, sim 

Brown mules HMD
Do you ever get hand me down (HMD) or cast aways from your friends' closets? In my case the question is yes.  In fact these brown mules are part of a friend's Marie Kondo edit. I took them out for a spin today and realized they are not for me and am passing them on.

So, do you ever get hand me down or cast aways from your friends' closets?

Linking to Oh, Hey Girl! +  Thursday Moda



3 comments

Mica said...

Shame that they aren't for you but good you can pass them on! :)

I used to get a lot of hand me downs, not so much now - my sister and I are often swapping pieces between our wardrobes, haha! I wore a top of hers yesterday and she told me she has 3 bags of clothes she has decluttered for me to go through - some clothes of which were originally mine, so I'll see if I want any back, haha! :) It's fun that we still kinda share our wardrobes despite no longer living in our parents house - it's a lot harder to do when you're an hour away instead of just in the next room, but we make it work! :)


Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

I love these jeans on you - they look fabulous.

You know I'm constantly passing along my old stuff to my friends and coworkers - sometimes I get stuff from them, but I'm really picky. I think of it more as "hand-me-overs" or "swapped" than HMD, which implies somehow that they are no longer "good" since they're moving down.

backinstyle said...

Loving this all white outfit, especially those great statement sleeves! I usually ask friends if they are interested in items to recycle from my closet first, then consign or donate them. I think it's fun to be on the receiving end of a closet clean out, but it doesn't happen very often.