Blue on Blue

Blue skirt Adolfo Dominguez, similar under 15.00 USD - Butterfly print shirt Available, cute t shirt option here 
Blue schoolboy blazer J. Crew, similar - Tote bag Tory Burch
Blue bow high heels Red Valentino, similar - Sunglasses Céline
  
Sapphire and diamond gold ring, affordable option here

I recently bought this skirt and I am still questioning its permanence in my closet. 
While I make up my mind, this time around I thought I would fake a skirt blazer suit.  Do you ever create "fake" suits?

Linking to E&M

3 comments

Mica said...

It's such a pretty skirt, I say keep! :)

The only suits I wear are fake suits, haha! I don't actually have a suit at all!


Hope that you are having a great start to your week! It's been hot and dusty here, summer has arrived! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

I like the full cut of the skirt - I can't see the fabric too well, though. It looks sort of gauzy? I love it with the long-line suit jacket - great-looking outfit, Lorena!

Yes, I make fake suits all the time! I don't always match the top and bottom exactly, either!

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Well you created it so well Yes I do it too Looks amazing love the accessories too xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/11/tiosebon-shoes-that-fit-my-lifestyle.html