Bought and regretted

Black cropped trousers Mossimo, sim under 10.00 USD 
Vintage Ship'n'Shore Black and red stripe button shirt, similar 
Black tote bag Tory Burch - Black perforated flats Nine West, sim
Black and white chain necklace Saturday Kate Spade

Back in 2014 I went on a Saturday by Kate Spade shopping spree. I then bought 3 items from the now defunct line, one of them was this chunky black and white textile chain necklace, the other two items are half circle bag, similar to this one and a striped half circle skirt/scarf.

Of the three just this necklace has gotten any wear. I am beginning to regret the purchase of the other two items. 

What was the las item you regretted purchasing and why?


Linking to I Do De Claire+ E&M


3 comments

Mica said...

That necklace is beautiful and so fun with your red striped shirt! It's a shame the other pieces you bought haven't gotten any wear. I find I need to be really careful with that - sales are so easy to get caught up in the hype and buy things you won't need!

Hope that you are having a nice week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

I love the necklace, what a cool piece! It does seem a bit challenging to style, though. I don't remember seeing the other pieces - why don't you build outfits around them and try them out?

No regrets! It's just money, and you would have spent it on something else. :)

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Unique and fine combination od this red stripped shirt and "chain". It would be daub, but it is not. Ii is streetfashion idea, I like it :)