Memorable

Printed blazer Peter Pilotto - Green tee shirt Charter Club, similar
Black cropped trousers Mossimo, similar
Black pony like hair flats Parfois, similar
The same reason that attracted me to this blazer is the reason I have doubts when I wear it: its memorable. 
So memorable that people will remember it, so you have I've got to chose wisely when it will make an appearance. 
Oh and imagine if I owned the matching shirt and matching skirt !

Do you have any memorable garments?
.
.
.
La misma razón que me atrajo a este blazer es la misma razón por la cual tengo dudas cuando lo uso: es memorable. 
Tan memorable que la gente lo recuerda, así que tengo que elegir sabiamente cada aparición. Ah, y eso que no tengo la camisa y la falda hace juego !

¿Tienes alguna pieza de ropa muy memorable?


3 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Such a cool blazer! Peter does prints so well!
I have quite a few pieces like this where I know people will remember them. But I love them so much it doesn't really matter
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Laura B said...

I think some of my jumpsuits are more memorable. That blazer is a great piece! It's really unique!

Mica said...

It's such a great blazer! :) I don't think being memorable is a bad thing either! Nothing wrong with people seeing you using and loving a piece, no matter how much of a statement it makes :)

Hope you've been having a nice week and have a great weekend ahead of you :)

Away From The Blue Blog