Fake Suit

Chambray tencel blazer Gucci, identical here - Jeans H&M
Denim blazer - White quilted hand bag Dooney & Burke
Sunglasses Céline - Burgundy flats French Soles - Pink Barcelona tee shirt 
 

I bought a denim suit and only kept the blazer, because the pants did not fit. The blazer does not button but I just really wanted it and knew that if I did not buy it, I'd be regretting it. It's my second wear and I find it somewhat long. 
Today I found a pair of jeans in my closet that were an identical match to the denim colour, so I tried faking it, and wore it as a suit. Nobody bought it.
.
.
.
Compré un juego de saco de jeans y sólo me quedé con el saco porque los pantalones no me quedaron. El blazer no me abotona pero realmente lo quería y sabía que si no lo compraba me iba a arrepentir. Es su segunda puesta y me parece un poco largo. 
Hoy encontré un par de jeans en el armario que eran de color idéntico al tono del blazer, así que traté de hacer parecer que era un suit. Nadie lo creyó.

Linking to On the Edge



7 comments

Sheila said...

It looks like a suit to me - I love it! I adore the longer length!

What does the tee say in English?

Closet Fashionista said...

I actually really like this combo though! The length of the blazer is great! Loving the flats too!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

I like this combo - the chambray and denim do look really similar together! :) I have a longer blazer I sometimes find tricky to wear, but denim is always a safe bet with it! :)

Hope your weekend is off to a great start! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena! You found the perfect matching trousers - it looks really like a suit and I like this look a lot on you!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

you look fantastic. loved it :D

NEW OUTFIT POST | ANXIETY: HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS?
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Lydia said...

I guess it might have looked different in real life than it does in the photos, because I'd totally be fooled this was a suit!
Chic on the Cheap

Natalie S said...

Amo el saco! Necesito uno así.