Corso Garibaldi

Black trousers with side stripe Saturday Kate Spade, similar - White tee shirt No a la Reelección -
Black and white print bomber jacket Hello Kitty Forever 21, Mickey Mouse version here
Grey perforated flats Dr. Scholl's - Blue cross body bag Cole Haan - Céline sunglasses

I lived my days in Milan out of an Airbnb on Corso Garibaldi. I walked the city non stop, counting up to over 36 thousand steps a day and multiple band aids to prove the journey on my beat up feet. Visited a copious amount of shops looking for Italian made shoes and handbags. Had the most amazing burrata cheese from Eataly, devoured freshly made pizza, ate gelato every opportunity I had. 

Every step I took I thought about pinching myself, I could not believe I was there, I cannot be more grateful.

Linking to E&M + On The Edge

10 comments

Lydia said...

Ohhh that sounds like such an amazing trip! I wish I had some burrata right now, yum!
And that jacket is gorgeous!
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

I really like your jacket and even if the trip was a little painful with all the walking and band aids required, it does sound really magical! :)

Hope that you are having a good week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

What a fabulous time....that's exactly the type of things we love to do too!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Laura B said...

You are one chic traveler! I have loved seeing your outfits! It sounds like you had a great time!

Shea Lennon said...

Oh wow what an amazing experience. I've never been to Italy but have always wanted to go. I would eat EVERYTHING! Ha!

Sheila said...

What a fabulous outfit - I love the Kate Spade trousers and the Hello Kitty bomber jacket (I think of you whenever I see a Hello Kitty anything!).

Wow, that's an astounding number of steps in a day! Your feet must be killing you. But to be able to really explore Milan on foot...that's worth it! Are you having any luck finding things actually made in Italy? I've read that with modern manufacture, even if it says "made in Italy" it's often a factory filled with Chinese immigrants...basically still your mass-manufacture, sadly.

I LOVE the gelato in Italy. It's the best. I also love the coffee - nothing in North America compares!

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

you look fantastic my friend. love your coat :)

NEW DECOR POST | AUTUMN DECOR TRENDS.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

amely rose said...

I love the jacket, it's eyecatchy and yet classy.
Perfect for the cooler days my dear


take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

Helene.Vlacho said...

Oh, how I wish I could visit Milan right now! Wonderful casual outfit dear!

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, it is unbelievable how many steps you walked and I really love your look with the wonderful jacket! It speaks in your favour you are that grateful.
xx Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com