Fantasy vacation

Jeans H&M, similar - Striped cashemere sweater (no brand), another option here
Black tote bag Furla 
Green statement necklace, Luxe option here
Vintage gold emerald and diamond art deco ring, another emerald beauty
Emerald green velvet loafers Zara, here almost identical
My vacations are long overdue. In fact I have over 40 vacation days I have not used. Yes, forty. While I am already contemplating possibilities for a quick escapade, my real fantasy vacation would be Egypt. 
How about you, when was the last time you took a vacation and what is your fantasy vacation?


Linking to On The Edge Straight A Style


5 comments

Mica said...

I think it was around this time last year we last took a holiday, haha! Just a short trip to Sydney for a long weekend :)

I'd love to take some time off to see more of the world - we have very specific rules at work about having to take a minimum of two consecutive weeks off each year and the company can enforce them any time. They don't let us accumulate too much leave which is good, so you don't have any surprises and you get to plan out when you need to take more lave - I usually do over Christmas although we don't often go anywhere.

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Forty days is a huge amount, Lorena! Take them, for your own mental and physical wellbeing!

I don't really enjoy traveling (sitting here, hoping the fog clears up enough for a plane this afternoon!), but I'd love to pick some central city and meet all my fellow bloggers (including you and Mica!) there.

R's Rue said...

Love.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Patricia Africa said...

Varias cosas corazón:
1. ¿40 días de vacaciones pendientes? ¿Pero cómo es posible? ¡Sin duda tienes que hacerlas ya! Al menos una semana...
2. Me he enamorado locamente de tu anillo... ¡por Dios qué preciosidad! <3 <3 <3
Besotes

Patricia

Lydia said...

That would be an amazing vacation! You need to use your days. That is the problem we seem to have - all these vacation days going unused and the companies who benefit from them.