Paintbrush Strokes

Black dress George, almost identical here, similar here 
Paintbrush strokes blazer, tag reads Nameless, similar  and same style different fabric here, identical in teal here
Suede yellow mustard peep toe pumps Zara, similar
Silver clasp Tous bear pearl necklace, similar with matching earrings under 20.00 USD
The other day I was having second thought son this blazer. As you can see on above pictures it's not the front I am concerned about but that weird back that actually looks cool on a hanger, not so when worn. This just makes my behind look wider, not a look I am going for... So, yes, it's going to the consignment shop !


10 comments

Mica said...

Oh that is a fun detail on the back! I haven't seen anything like that before! I do love the way it looks from the front, but better to have something you love from all angles! :)




Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Oh, that is an odd detail! I see what you mean! It's not quite a "tails" detail, and it isn't a super flattering cut. Yikes! Off to consignment.

Courtney Erin said...

Okay, now I totally get it. What a shame! It's so pretty from the front but I can definitely see how that back is problematic.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Shea Lennon said...

Isn't that a bummer when there's just one part of something that makes you not like it? It's such a fun print too. Oh well, better to know that and move on than hold on to something you don't really love.

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

great as usual :D

NEW WISHLIST POST | OMG!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS ALMOST HERE :O
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Unas fotos preciosas! feliz domingo!๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

L.E.N K said...

Your jacket is to die for!!
http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I don't think I've ever seen a blazer with a back opening like that. I do like the paintbrush strokes and the pink and white paired with black.

Oksana Zolotukhina said...

Love the colours in this look! Great!

Lydia said...

Oh yes that back is very strange! I don't blame you for letting it go.
http://iamchiconthecheap.com