A wool edit

Black tote bag Furla, similar 
Black cropped trousers Mossimo, similar - similar 
Brown top Zara, similar neckline here 
Suede shoes Breckelle's, similar

A few days ago a friend gave me over 6 black bags full of clothing. I almost flipped. I could never do such a huge edit. My edits are slow, very thoughtful and with no regrets.
For example, take this brown wool fibre brown top from Zara, it has been around since at least  2009,  here. It does not get much wear and when it does it's when I travel to colder places because of its high wool content. The neckline is not so flattering and even though its wool the neck is not covered, so it does not really fulfil its purpose of keeping me warm. 
So, after almost ten years in the closet and not much wear, it's leaving the closet with no regrets. 

3 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute and comfy!

Sheila said...

It's a really cute sweater, but if you're not wearing it, it's got to go.

I easily have 6 bags of clothes to give away, but they accumulate over time.

Mica said...

I could never do such a big clear out at once either, wow! I get rid of a bag or two every now and then but it's not a huge amount.

It's a shame this top doesn't get a lot of wear, but better to let it go and make room for something that you love and wear more.

Hope that you are having a great week so far! :)

Away From The Blue Blog