Same jumpsuit 4 years later

Black and white printed jumpsuit via Jolly Chic - Black blazer Theory "Gabe", identical here
Black tote bag Furla, similar here 
Nude patent heels Flexi, almost identical here
Sometime in 2014 I ordered this black and white print jumpsuit. Back then I wore it twice (here and here) and that was the end, it was never worn again. Fast forward four years and I'm wearing it again, this time around with heels and a blazer. I now realise that the reason I probably never wore it in the last four years was because I never had it hemmed, the printed fabric on the bottom part of the jumpsuit is really clingy and from the back it looks like I am wearing diapers (you really don't want a glimpse) - it's terrible ! Now, I have to say I like how it appears in pictures and that after another wear it's going on consignment.

13 comments

Straight A Style said...

Ha, I always love your honesty! I looks great in these photos.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Mica said...

It's a shame that it doesn't work so well for you as like you said, it does look lovely in the photos! :)

Hope you are having a great weekend :) It's been a bit cooler and rainy this week here but I'm not complaining, I'm excited Autumn is starting to arrive at last :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Oksana Zolotukhina said...

Wow this look is awesome!!! You really slay girl!

LianaLaurie said...

You look amazing, dear!
Happy weekend!
Hugs ♥
Liana Laurie

Laura B said...

It's too bad about how it looks from the back because from the front you look fab! But if you don't feel comfortable, it is best to get it out of the closet!

Shybiker said...

Very stylish. Sheila and I were talking about you last week during my visit. She hopes to meet you someday.

Dalwi Szyje said...

Great look, very nice jacket!

Sheila said...

I'm confused by "jumper" - it means a sweater in the UK. Do you mean your top? But you seem to be talking about the pants...is this a jumpsuit? It looks great on you! I am not a huge fan of the nude heels with this, though - I am off them at the moment (they feel a bit dated to me). I do really like this outfit overall!

Black Dress Inspiration said...

A mi me encanta, así que no esperes otros 4 años para volver a ponértelo
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

alessandra said...

Amazing look, I love your trousers
www.alessandrastyle.com

Shea Lennon said...

Well it does look really good in these photos! But I totally get that if you just don't feel comfortable in it, it has to go. I'm a fan of doing a trial wear before deciding to get rid of something though too. :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Jumpsuits are really funny when it comes to fit. They can be challenging. Sorry it has to go, but if it's not comfortable it doesn't make sense. Love the print with black on top!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Lydia said...

For it's failures in reality, it does take a striking photo! Jumpusits are definitely one of the more challenging pieces to get right when it comes to fit.
https://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/