Rooftop terrace

Striped dress Daisy Fuentes almost identical, similar - Black tote bag Furla 
Vintage printed scarf Armada Hermès, similar - Black scallop flats Sam Edelman, identical
Vertical stripe maxi dress Daisy Fuentes, similar, similar

In my book striped maxi dresses scream summer. Specially if they are like the one I am wearing today: sleeveless, light and made of the softest cotton. These are all great attributes for a summer dress, however the fact that it's light means it's also thin. Since the material is soft tee shirt like cotton, its pilling in the chest area and there is also some cling issues that is making me reconsider this garment. Below are wears I have given it since its purchase in July 2015. What do you think, yay or nay?
 
11.9.2015                                       15.9.2015
23.1.2018
25.12.2016
2.2.2018

3 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I personally think it's a great dress and it looks wonderful --- but, of course, the camera doesn't capture everything and sometimes, more importantly, you might just flat out not be totally comfortable in something.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sheila said...

I absolutely feel back for you that this dress is getting pilly. I hate when a piece I love isn't made well and wears out. Oh well, time to let it go! It does look wonderful on you, though!

Mica said...

I think it's a beautiful dress, but how you feel when wearing something is always more important than how it looks. You will spend more time wearing it than looking at it in a mirror of course! :)


Away From The Blue Blog