Newbies in February

Get ready for a long post of closet additions, at least 80% was purchased in consignment stores.    

 
Pristine brown and off white all weather hand bag from Dooney and Burke 14.99 USD. Vintage brown leather hand bag Lancaster, 12.85 USD.
 
Two small French beaded evening vintage bags 2.14 USD and one with mother of pearl closure for 5.35 USD. I could not pass them up.
Black Furla tote bag for  42.80 USD. Could not pass this up either.

  
Laurel Burch bright cat print scarf 1.07 USD, Japanese made Glentey green and light blue pattern vintage scarf also 1.07 USD.
   
Three more vintage scarves for 1.07 USD, blue and purple with printed flowers, a long one in dark tones with paisleys by Liz Claiborne and a blue, black and white one. 


Italian black and gold ware vintage dog motif velvet belt, 5.25 USD. I'd love to know what brand it is. 

Black satin pleated Burberry skirt 16.05 USD. Brand new J. Crew dark blue school boy blazer 18.20 USD.
 
Black patent flower print heels from Zara sales  17.12 USD and Tory Burch jelly sandals 7.50 USD.

Two silk tank tops: a printed grey one from Equipment Femme and nude one by Express for 1.07 USD each.

Made in Italy gold side wrap skirt Max Mara12.85 USD. Rachel Comey white and yellow print silk strapless Simeon jumpsuit for 1.07 USD. I had never heard of this brand until I read on the label and was amazed at the price tag on this same style in a different print.

This February my additions to the closet added to 163.65 USD. How much did you spend ?


5 comments

Mica said...

You always get such great bargains! I love the print on that jumpsuit too :)

I've only bought two things this year, one with a gift card. So it's either $8.50 if you don't count gift card spend or $49.49 if you do. I'm hoping I continue to spend less this year than last year!



Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Such great deals! I love the Tory Burch shoes and the Comey jumpsuit - I would wear those!

backinstyle said...

You got some great bargains, Lorena. At those prices you can afford to experiment. You know how I love jumpsuits and graphic prints, so I am drooling over that beautiful yellow and white one! Those vintage beaded bags are so sweet, too.

LyddieGal said...

I want the dog belt!
Chic on the Cheap

Natalie S said...

that belt was my favorite!