Feeling played

Ever been played ?
Knowingly?

Striped dress Reserve - Fuchsia bag Tommy Hilfiger - Gold gladiator sandals Follies - Flower print scarf H&M - Pearl hoop earrings - Straw hat 

I wish I could say no, but I have a feeling I was played recently. 

Teal sunglasses Kenneth Cole Reaction 
For some reason I did not realise it until a few days after when 
things started to sink in and I began to rethink certain situations.


I will spare you the details, as it is kind of embarrassing and
also I am not a hundred percent sure about it.


Also the fact that I have to admit that in order to be fooled 
you have to be naive or just not paying attention.. makes me upset at myself.


I should have known when I asked  "What year is this ?
and pointed to roman numerals on a building 
on the corner of the old plaza and the reply was "I don't know".
At that moment I should have known that was not a history professor.
Or at least a good one -

7 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving your dress, makes me wish for warmer weather!
and UGH! I hate when stuff like that happens. But it happens to all of us at one point or another
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Mica said...

Ah, hindsight is a wonderful thing Lorena! It's easy to notice things after events when you're relaxing and don't have a lot going on. When you're in the moment there is so much happening you can often let things slip by. Don't be too hard on yourself, happens to us all! :)

Your comment about my bags - I am thinking of selling some! I do sell them when I get bored of them, either to friends.other collectors, or on ebay but mostly I just take them to a consignment store to be sold :)

Away From The Blue

So Work Week Chic said...

Well at least you looked really cute on your trip. Love your pink purse!

http://soworkweekchic.blogspot.com/

Porcelina said...

Aw, at least you looked FABULOUS! The hot pink really pops against the stripes x

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, my room is usually like that! Since its so small I HAVE to keep it tidy or its insanity. But sometimes there is a little bit more on the counters. ;)

Jess said...

Striped dress looks good on you.

http://mimiandchichi.com/

Angie said...

It just shows that you are an open person!And that's a good credit for you.Also you need to get foolrd to gain experience! It's a hard earned thing!Oh and your dress, sandals, and accessories are well chosen and look good on you. At least you got fooled welldressed!