A simple accessory

When in need of inspiration,
nothing makes me happier than
to find it in small things.

Trousers mustard Zara - Pink salmon sweater Daisy Fuentes - Printed scarf H&M
Such as this H&M printed scarf, which led me 
to imagine these trousers would look good 
with the pink salmon sweater.

Grey shoes Zara - grey bag - Sunglasses Forever 21
Its funny how sometimes you'll think an outfit
for hours and when worn it does not work.

                    

Then there are those other times when you don't even look
at the mirror before walking out the door and then you
realise that it totally worked.

Amethyst ring
Well at least for me it did.


Happy Tuesday !


6 comments

Cee said...

What a lovely outfit - so simple but so elegant.
xox,
Cee
www.cocoandvera.com

LyddieGal said...

Yes, it's a perfect color combo, and the scarf is so pretty. I tend to neglect most of my silk scarves, but it's too cold now so remind me to wear them again in the spring.
Chic on the Cheap

Witchcrafted Life said...

I truly couldn't agree more! Far more often, it is something seemingly small that inspires me in very big ways rather than something huge or life changing. It is the little things in fashion, as in life, that makes the whole process such a joy!

Very pretty scarf - the tones are marvelous and instantly make me think of my favourite season, autumn - as to your wonderful orange pants (want! :)).

♥ Jessica

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It only takes one thing to trigger something else. Beautiful scarf and outfit Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Shybiker said...

Beautiful scarf, buddy.

Angie said...

Great outfit and make up,too.Great lipstick!I also love it when everything clicks together!