Marie A's Wedding

I usually attend at least one wedding a year.
Although this year I think the number might increase.

JS Collection Marchesa-like black bow dress 
Attending a wedding is usually expensive.
The dress, getting hair and make up done,
the gift and if you have to travel add the
transport expenses.


Luckily this time around I had purchased the dress in
December, followed a make up tutorial on Pinterest
and was charged decently for getting my hair done. 


The wedding I attended this weekend was 
probably one of the most beautiful and fun.


Attention was paid to every little detail.


The bride looked impeccable and natural.


Everything was done in a very elegant and tasteful way.


It was also great to see family.
Although the day after, I was totally beat...

4 comments

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

oh my! you looked amazing! the wedding looks so pretty!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Kim Alston said...

Lorena, you looked absolutely STUNNING! Gorgeous dress and hair! Love that hair brooch.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Jessica Cangiano said...

Lorena, you are a true vision of glamorous beauty! My word! I actually gasped when I saw these photos. You look like a movie star!

♥ Jessica

LyddieGal said...

You look gorgeous! And that cake... oh my god... I would almost be to sad to cut it!
Chic on the Cheap