Plastic earrings

When I was downloading today's 
pictures and writing the description..
 it got to me.

Gap Jeans - Flower print top Forever 21

The word "plastic earrings".
Sure, I could find a fancier word: 
synthetic, resin, artificial, polymers...
Black cardigan Forever 21 - Fuchsia bag Tommy Hilfiger - 
Black flats Jessica Simpson
But, at the end its just plastic.

Yellow rose plastic earrings 
I have to admit I own several earrings made 
of plastic and while they do add colour, well… 
that's about all they do. 

So, yeah - 
I'm letting go of these plastic yellow earrings.
Because they don't add "value" and also
because I have two other pairs in the same colour ;)



3 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, yea, I got rid of most of my costume-y jewelry over the years, I still have some but I never wear it anymore.
You could turn them into pins or something? Ha ha
www.closet-fashionista.com

Witchcrafted Life said...

They're very cute earrings with a charming vintage vibe to them, but if you're not in love (with them), there's no point to keep them in your wardrobe. I cull my jewelry periodically too, usually passing (the modern pieces) onto friends and relatives.

Great outfit, dear Lorena. I adore the elegantly pretty floral pattern on your top.

♥ Jessica

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I threw a bunch away myself. HaHaHa
http://www.averysweetblog.com/